Added: October 24, 2018
If you forget your icloud password, you don’t get panic. You can recover your icloud password without security Questions/Phone Number. You can reset your password by following some steps:
1. Firstly you Go to appleid.apple.com and click ‘Forgot Apple ID or password?’
2. Now you can enter the icloud email ID and click continue button.
3. After that you will also need to enter some text to prove that you’re not a Robot.
4. Now after these process, next step depend on the type of security you setup for your Apple Account.
5. If you haven’t setup any security question, in this case, you will get an email or answering some security question.
For more information you can contact by our toll free customer service number 1-866-379-1999